Summer Camp 2016 was all about dinosaurs, including this cute craft that worked for all the kiddos from 2 – 12.
Supplies: paper plates, scissors, clothes pins, glue and paint supplies (or whatever you’d like to decorate your dinosaurs with).
- Cut paper plate in half – set one half aside for the dino body
- Cut the ridged edge off of the other half – this is the dino neck
- From the semi-circle that’s left, cut out a small oval for the dino head and a long triangle for the dino tail
- Assemble the paper plate pieces and glue together
- Add clothes pins for dino legs
- Paint and decorate